Thursday, December 3, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger! (3)

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


Anyways, this week I am the featured blogger! Yay! Check out my little interview session on Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read if you want to see what I said.


Question of the Week: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?


Answer: My favorite ice cream flavor is the classic vanilla bean. I can never get tired of it as I get older.




Follow me via GFC, Bloglovin and/or Email. Comment down below with link to your blog for a follow back!








9 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely Blog design! I love Rocky Road Ice Cream! I wish it wasn't so cold as I would love to have some right now. I am a new follower via Bloglovin. Congrats on being the featured blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being the featured blogger! I really enjoy vanilla bean, but my favorite is strawberry, with real strawberries in it.

    New follower on Bloglovin!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured this week!!! Vanilla ice cream is great :D it goes well with everything!

    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been a vanilla fan, I love chocolate. :) I can eat vanilla if I have chocolate syrup. ;)

    New bloglovin and instagram follower.

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being the featured blog!!! This is a really neat way to meet new bloggers!! I've tried for an hour to get my comment on but keeps saying anonymous!!! Grrr!! You can find my blog at
    http://booklovercircumspect4.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi
    http://sarahsbookishblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the feature! I love #FF! I'm a new follower via bloglovin and twitter!

    And I also love vanilla ice cream as well. You can add any flavors you want to it. :)

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being the feature! I'm a new follower via GFC and Google +!

    I have never tried vanilla bean ice cream. Happy reading!

    My F&F: http://fantasybookchick.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-feature-follow-is-hosted-by-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit, I can't stand vanilla ice cream! Unless it's covered in caramel sauce, but then it's probably more caramel flavoured than vanilla... Congrats on being featured blogger! New follower on Bloglovin' and GFC.

    Mikayla @ Mikayla's Bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete